HOW TO GET A JOB

These blogs have been specially designed to help thousand of people find a job every day. You will find blogs on how to write a CV and cover letter, how to do a perfect interview, how to create a email thank you note and a lot more. This is a free site so please feel free to surf around and see what it has to offer. Feel free to leave a comment and add to your facebook or twitter account. Lets help as many people back into work as possible.

Top Blogs to Checkout

There are many blogs here to help you find a job. Here the most read ones.


How to get a job

what you need to get a job in a few months

How to get a job



How to write a CV

How to write proffessional CV that get you interviews

How to write a cv



How to write a Cover letter

How to write a proffessional cover letter

Professional Cover letter help



How to create a email thank you note

Learn the secreat of securing a job.

Email thank you notes sample

Friday, 27 May 2011

An Interview thank you letters template one

Interview thank you letters template one guide


A lot of people don't realise the importance of interview thank you letters. This simple letter can make or break your chance of getting a job. Recruiters like to be appreciated for the time and effort they have put in for interview. By sending in an letter thank you note after interview it will mean that recruiters will rate you high than all the other candidates. You took the time and effort to write in. If recruiters interviewed more than 20 people for the same post. This letter will make them take a closer look at your application form. By getting extra bit notice can win you the job. So here is how to do a letter following interview.

Interview thank you letters template one

Steve May
123 Fake street
Birmingham
B17 8QL
26th May 2011
Way best
James quinton
234 Redhern Road
Coventry
CV2 8LL

Dear James

I would like to thank you for the time you have taken to meet with me  about the retail Assistant Manager position, yesterday. The job seems to be an idea match for my skills and interested. I was very impressed about your companies success rate and how it become the retail market leader in a few years.

As well as bring 10 years of retail management experience to your company, I will also bring strong leaderships skill and people management skill, excellent selling skills with a track record and also brilliant project management skill.

Once again thank  you for the time you have taken to see me and conduct the interview. I am very interested in working for your company from the begin of May. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

I hope this blog on how to write letter following interview has been helpful.  Below i have provided 10 examples of letter following interview. Have look my other examples on how to write email thank you note after interview.


Job interview follow up letters example 1

Job interview follow up letters example 2

Job interview follow up letters example 3

Job interview follow up letters example 4

Job interview follow up letters example 5

Job interview follow up letters example 6

Job interview follow up letters example 7

Job interview follow up letters example 8

Job interview follow up letters example 9

Job interview follow up letters example 10

25 comments:

  1. Sample photo is easy to understand.




    Cv templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep ! but difficult to Edit, I dont think people have time to type all the stuff and edit it.. :-(

    Cv Template

    sd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several weeks ago I had an interview for a Recruiter's position. The lady that interviewed me told me I would hear back from them "one way or another". As of yet I haven't heard anything but yesterday I noticed that the position was posted again. I want to send the Recruiting Manager an email to let her know that I am still interested in the position but I just don't know how to word it. This site helps me to write my essay on this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post! These tips are really useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want know some helpful things from this site. :)
    Write my papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This information is really great! By the way, when you say write my essay experienced writers are ready to create an original work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to write my essay on this topic. On exampe "Job interviews: hazards and tips". Ha-ha. It will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are many jobs for writers, say write my essay and qualified writers will create a perfect work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. www.express-essays.com we are the best )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, a great number of students are looking for superior quality custom made. essay papers will aid sophomores to find the most respectful essay writing service from which they are able to buy excellent research papers written from the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks great!! Your topic is really outstanding and i appreciate your article writing. paper writing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your post really helpful. You can also try to ask for help best essay writing service to get a really good essay. Good luck.=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool article, if you need to help by writing an essay recommend the best website check that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most students in schools and tertiary educational background position organizations would commonly want essay help online with regards to their essay jobs would regularly examine internet expert services whereby those people students could purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can imagine how it is easy for you to get your head together.I cannot do that and trust my Custom Papers to these guys. Definetely worth checking...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Relax and everything will be good! I belive in it and you must try to be the happy! By the way guys, I want to advice a good tip, how to be relax in education! It is very easy and very comfatable! It is a professional http://custom-writing.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks a lot for nice advice how to get a job!But as we know before we get a job we must studied at college and writing an essay.http://www.advanced-writer.com this website very helps me when I study)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this useful post.also,if you feel that writing is not your strong point, go to www.essays-shark.net and we will help you with any task

    ReplyDelete
  19. On mu opinion, the first and important impression of you is your resume! At the time, to get the job of my dreams helped me http://www.essay-mania.com they wrote my perfect resume!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to write my paper and this information can be of use, thanks a lot for sharing. Getting qualified writing assistance is as easy as counting to five.

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you need to prepare an effective job interview then order it on papers-writings.com the best professional writing team works for you 24/7!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very helpful blog, especially for that people who want find and get job! I think it be helful for me in future too! But now i think only about how prepare my tasks!By the way i order mostly of them on this site http://essay-professors.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to the original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word. I'll use this information for my essay writers topics.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is very great site I have ever seen. You do very nice job, thank you. It is a wonderful work to help people in need. By the way, if you are looking for a source to get professional help with writing top quality college papers http://www.grand-essays.com/ visit this one.

    ReplyDelete