HOW TO GET A JOB

These blogs have been specially designed to help thousand of people find a job every day. You will find blogs on how to write a CV and cover letter, how to do a perfect interview, how to create a email thank you note and a lot more. This is a free site so please feel free to surf around and see what it has to offer. Feel free to leave a comment and add to your facebook or twitter account. Lets help as many people back into work as possible.

Top Blogs to Checkout

There are many blogs here to help you find a job. Here the most read ones.


How to get a job

what you need to get a job in a few months

How to get a job



How to write a CV

How to write proffessional CV that get you interviews

How to write a cv



How to write a Cover letter

How to write a proffessional cover letter

Professional Cover letter help



How to create a email thank you note

Learn the secreat of securing a job.

Email thank you notes sample

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Covering letter examples for Assistant Manager

Covering letter examples for Assistant Manager

Steve May
123 Fake Street
Saltley
Birmingham
B32 7QS
Date 01/05/2011
Dear sir/madam

Job application for:
Assistant Manager

Please find attached my application form for the above position which was advertised at the My Birmingham jobs.co.uk . As you can see from my CV, I have worked in retail market for 12 years. Four years I have spent working as a trainee and designated manager at Firstchoice. Working at Firstchoice as a Full time manager has put my skills and knowledge to the test. I have established strong sale records and strength my people management and Leadership skills. I have conducted and run many staff events and meetings. I belive my core management strength comes from strong organisational and selling skills. I have excellent staff training and developing skills.

I feel that i am strong candidate for this position because of my many years working in retail market. Working at Ping store has strength my desire to work with customer and the public. Dealing and helping customers has become a passion. I have a lot to offer my customers as well being fluent in four different Languages which are Bengali, Urdo, Hindi and English and my 12 years of experience. Over the years i have worked hard  to improve my telephone and presentation skills. I strive in challenging environment and never fail to lose focus in even the busiest hour.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Steve May


Covering letter examples for Assistant Manager

I hope this strong cover letter examples has been helpful. Below i have also provided you with another 13 examples.

Sample resumes cover letter 1


Sample resumes cover letter 2


Sample resumes cover letter 3


Sample resumes cover letter 4


Sample resumes cover letter 5


Sample resumes cover letter  6


Sample resumes cover letter 7


Sample resumes cover letter 8


Sample resumes cover letter 9


Sample resumes cover letter 10


Sample resumes cover letter 11


Sample resumes cover letter 12


Sample resumes cover letter 13

6 comments:

  1. Let your cover letter speak for itself. Start with a hard hitting line which shall grab the attention of the reader and let him be completely engrossed in the lines to follow.

    Cover letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cover letters are really very appealing and perfectly formatted... But i think cover letter should be more descriptive... isn't it?

    Jobs in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I read this post 2 times. It is very useful.

    Pls try to keep posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Sales manager cover letter

    Best regards
    Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam
    I read this post carefully. It is very useful for any candidate.
    Thanks for this post........... It is very important for me
    I'm very thankful to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, let's get right to it and talk about packaging and selling yourself. You have that awesome resume and cover letter with business cards to match if only you knew who to give them to... This is where networking can improve your search dramatically.
    Resumes Planet

    ReplyDelete